[bactttoma] what's your favourite one line quote?

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 17:29:03 +1000

What's your favourite one line quote?

Here's a few to get you started.

Feel the dark side of the force.
Beam us aboard Scotty.
If you don't find a way Frodo, no  one will.
There's no place like home.
Please explain.
Run forest run.
Luke, I am your father.
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
By 1990, no Australian child will be living in poverty.
There were 2 teams out there today, and only one was playing cricket.
May we all say God save the queen, because nothing will save the Governor General.
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.
I shall resign the presidency as of noon tomorrow.
A date which shall go down in infamy.
If any boss fires anyone for not turning up to work today, they're a bum.
You're a wizard Harry.
Follow the yellow brick road.
Show me the money.
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
Frankly my dear I don't give a ...
And they all lived happily ever after.
Hello, is it me you're looking for.
What's up doc?
It's the muppet show with your very special guest.
Bastion, call my name.
Once upon a time.
For God so loved the world.
Stone the crows.
I'll be back.
Dough.
Cower bunga.
I'm going to get you rabbit.
Wilma!
The name is Bond, James Bond.
Good morning Viet Nam.
May your news be good news and good night.

Well, can anyone think of some more they heard and or like?

Cheers.

Steven.

To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
With "unsubscribe" in the subject or body of the message (without the quotes). Use "subscribe" instead if you want to re-subscribe to bactttoma. Use "info" to get your welcome message again or use "faq" to get the FAQ with the list guidelines in detail. These requests will give you more information on other commands like setting digest and vacation modes.

To post to bactttoma, send email to:
bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

//www.freelists.org/list/bactttoma

steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx