[bactttoma] solona.net

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip-l freelists <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:40:24 +1000

Hi folks.

This topic has been extensively covered on the vip-l list, and it works exactly
as it says.

You install a program you capture an image, send the image and a volunteer
sends you the text characters in the image.

I use this service  fairly often, I cannot fault it the service is excellent
and the webmaster is extremely helpful.

The podcasts on blindcooltech.com are also excellent quality and totally worth
the downloading.

As I say, I can't fault the service, it's a fantastic service and one of those
services worth a donation if you ever happen to  be in a position to donate a
little bit of your finances.

I have never experienced any trouble with it admittedly, I had a little trouble
installing the tool on the mac, but with the instructions from the webmaster, I
figured it out in the end.

10 out of 10 for service excellency.

Also works on windows os.

www.solona.net