[bactttoma] Re: have people ever heard of cutting back their trees

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 12:23:20 +1000

Wasn't there a movie called something like this?

Actually, now I remember the police the musical group not the actual police
with Sting put out an album title with this name.

Ok the meeting is just about over, Peter has given everything in email and he
says he can braille it and I'll have the braille stuff by Friday so yes I'm
going to get the lot of this in braille, I showed Peter a website where he
could get the braille from and he was amazed how easy it is to turn stuff into
braille online these days.

He even asked me how my other correspondents from the Shire is going and I have
told him that apart from the dog registration, everything arrives in email or
braille, but I understand the dog registration issue, because the person who
handles this explained to me they need the printed form filled out for the
database.

Anyway, Amanda filled it out ages ago and I took a 3 year option at the time so
we're 2 years away from another printed form and I have told Peter that I still
get printed notices of rates due, because the Shire is required by law to give
these notices in print, but I also get them in pdf now days.

Well, Peter wanted to know how windows users are accessing pdf, because he was
aware of some issues, I said I wasn't sure exactly because I am using the mac
now days, and I'm having no trouble myself, but will ask for him what people
are doing to resolve this issue which I will do in my next post to vip-l later
on this afternoon.

On 07/04/2010, at 12:03 PM, Elise Lonsdale wrote:

> Synchronicity!!!
>
> It's funny you mention  how long you have to be on a road and parked cars,
> because Peter and I are discussing this issue right now and no he doesn't
> mind me interrupting him to write about this.
>
> To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
> bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> With "unsubscribe" in the subject or body of the message (without the
> quotes).  Use "subscribe"
> instead if you want to re-subscribe to bactttoma.  Use "info" to get your
> welcome message again or
> use "faq" to get the FAQ with the list guidelines in detail.  These requests
> will give you more
> information on other commands like setting digest and vacation modes.
>
> To post to bactttoma, send email to:
> bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Replies to emails on this list will go to the  whole list  by default.
>
> General information about bactttoma, ways to join, leave and set options is
> at:
> //www.freelists.org/list/bactttoma
>
> To contact the bactttoma moderators, send email to:
> steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx

To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Use "subscribe"