[bactttoma] Re: complaint

  • From: taylor family <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 16:22:30 +1000

From Steven Taylor.

Did you complain about this because it's not good enough I mean the printed
versions all have all of the starting times listed for all games, I've been
checking with sighted friends today.

If you complained about it, what did they say?

I got somebody called David who said the times are listed in so far as e for
the sunday stands for the early game and t for the Sunday stands for the
twilight game, I pointed out to David that 4.40 pm is actually written down in
the printed versions, he didn't believe that, so asked him if he had a fax
number.

Faxed him a copy he called me back extremely apologetic and said this wasn't
good enough which it isn't and noted the complaint and then he told me to
forward my complaint to as many people as possible.

So definitely complain about this one it isn't good enough and tell us how you
went please.

By the way Carlton verses Port Adelaide is at Aami stadium 2.10 pm Adelaide
time not written at all for braille fixture users so don't know who is doing
radio broadcast of this one sorry.

On 14/05/2010, at 3:28 PM, Franklin Brent wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> For those using braille fixtures for the AFL, you will notice that the
> starting times for games aren't listed. I've complained about this to the
> Vision Australia library. I felt bad about making this complaint, but want it
> fixed for coming years,
>
> Brent.

> CAUTION: This email and files included in its transmission
>
> are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may
>
> contain information that is confidential and privileged.
>
> If you receive this email in error, please advise us
>
> immediately and delete it without copying the contents
>
> contained within. Woolworths Limited (including its group
>
> of companies) do not accept liability for the views
>
> expressed within or the consequences of any computer
>
> viruses that may be transmitted with this email. The
>
> contents are also subject to copyright. No part of it
>
> should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the
>
> written consent of the copyright owner.

Use "subscribe"
welcome message again or
will give you more