[bactttoma] Re: Fw: bca computer user's group information

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 19:10:29 +1000

How does one get an invitation via ventrilo please?

I have it installed on the mac now and have figured out most of the setup,
don't absolutely understand if I can yet set up my own servers, still
comprehending that part.

I am actually not totally sure if I am a member of BCA though I do hav their
identification card which just expired actually, but don't mind paying another
20 dollars for joining the computers group.

Unfortunately, even with a driver, Kooyong is a little far away, so would
prefer the Ventrilo or phone conference options at the moment.

Also once it's been established I am a member, I assume this allows me to be on
the email list, if there still is one.

Steven.

On 06/04/2010, at 6:54 PM, adam Morris wrote:

> good evening all,
>
> I would like to let you  know about the BCA computer users group.
>
> The group meats on the third Tuesday of  the month at 7:30 pm Melbourne time.\
>
>  There are three ways of attending the meeting:
>
> if you live in Melbourne you can go to Vision Australia in Kooyong,
> You can attend by phone conference call
> or by Ventrilo using your pc.
>
> The group usually has a guest speaker on different topics.
>
> Members can receive meetings by cd or download an mp3 audio file.
>
> You can attend three meetings as a trial before you decide to pay membership.
>
>  To be a member of the group you must be a member of BCA witch costs $20 to
> be a life member.
> The group member ship is $15  for singles and couples are $22 per year.
>

> For further information please email:
>
> secretary@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
> bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> With "unsubscribe" in the subject or body of the message (without the
> quotes).  Use "subscribe" instead if you want to re-subscribe to bactttoma.
> Use "info" to get your welcome message again or use "faq" to get the FAQ with
> the list guidelines in detail.  These requests will give you more information
> on other commands like setting digest and vacation modes.
>
> To post to bactttoma, send email to:
> bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Replies to emails on this list will go to the  whole list  by default.
>
> General information about bactttoma, ways to join, leave and set options is
> at:
> //www.freelists.org/list/bactttoma
>
> To contact the bactttoma moderators, send email to:
> steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx

To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Use "subscribe"