[bactttoma] Re: From Steven Taylor. Straight talk.

  • From: "Franklin Brent" <BFranklin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 15:41:00 +1000

Gosh,

I'll make this quick, and won't say much.

No I'm not going anywhere, I'm sticking around. People are still people
no matter what, and lets remember that.

Yes I will also still support Amanda. The road is going to be so tough
for her, but she is human as well. I'll do whatever I can to help.

Your business can still run, and I don't see why it shouldn't, and you'd
be crazy to stop it.

Thinking of you both, and you both still have my support,

Brent. -----Original Message-----