[bactttoma] Congratulations to the Federal Government for making passports easy to renew.

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 16:12:44 +1000

        Hi folks.

I renewed my passport, not because I intend to travel, but because it is
extremely useful identification and I needed to for my business purposes anyway.

I couldn't believe how easy and yes accessible that it was actually.

The renewal form was sent to me in my format of choice, not only that, the lady
who helped me was extremely helpful as well.

The process has only taken me 4 weeks, on my part this was because I had
funeral to organise and had to find the money as well.

It cost me 300 dollars to renew and I got a 5 year extension which is all they
give now days the lady told me when I spoke with her.

They even told me I could b pay the money so I took advantage of this service.

Anyway, today, I have a new passport and the photo is really well done as well.

I had to renew my character references, this wasn't hard and I had to sign
another form in the presence of a jp to say I know of no criminal convictions I
have in my own name or any other name I might have given if I was ever arrested.

Well, done federal government, at least something is easy and accessible.

Cheers.

Steven.

To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx