[bactttoma] Colour identification software and or equipment inquiries please?

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 09:52:20 +1000

From Steven Taylor.

Hi folks.

I would like to know what sorts of products and or equipment there is available for identifying colours for people who are blind or vision impaired.

I am particularly interested in anything for a Mac, Braillenote or an iphone or an n86 and or anything else that's out there please.

If anyone has any information all suggestions and help will be gratefully appreciated and thank you all in advance.

Steven.

To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
With "unsubscribe" in the subject or body of the message (without the quotes). Use "subscribe" instead if you want to re-subscribe to bactttoma. Use "info" to get your welcome message again or use "faq" to get the FAQ with the list guidelines in detail. These requests will give you more information on other commands like setting digest and vacation modes.

To post to bactttoma, send email to:
bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

//www.freelists.org/list/bactttoma

steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx