[bactttoma] Braille Postcode Books to give away

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 13:19:23 +1000

Hi folks.

I have 2 volumes with Australian Postcodes in braille to give away.

It should be noted, the NT Postcodes are completely out of date.

This edition was done in 1994, so any Postcodes added after that, are not
listed.

The book uses standard grade 2 braille contractions.

The braille is still in good condition.

The reason I don't need it now is I got a Postcodes file for the Mac
fromAustralia post which I use for Australian Postcodes.

If anyone wants this, it's yours for free and no postage costs as well.

You can contact me via email or calling me on 04 07 307 111.

Cheers.

Steven Taylor.

To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx