[bactttoma] Adelaide taxi telephone numbers please.

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 21:23:28 +1000

Hi list members.

Does anyone please know telephone numbers for Adelaide taxi companies?

Thanks.

The trip is a definite now happening for me next weekend to go to the afl game
between the crows and the tigers.

Yep, we'll lose the tigers that is, but will be going to the game anyway.

My daughter and I are going.

Flights, accommodation and buses are now sorted, just wondering about taxi
phone numbers in case they are needed.

I also found out from friends in Melbourne that I can get half price vouchers
which I will do Tuesday from the taxi directorate itself, they give vouchers to
you from the office directly if you go there now days.

So if anyone has the phone numbers of Adelaide taxi companies, much appreciated
please.

Cheers.

Steven.

To Leave bactttoma send an email to: