[bactttoma] Re: Adelaide airport bus information please folks.

  • From: "Emma Taylor" <impresstaylor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 15:54:03 +0930

ok.

Warm Regards
Emma Taylor (Adelaide South Australia)
home: 0883679237
mobile: 0435723767
Email: impresstaylor@xxxxxxxxx
Facebook: impresstaylor@xxxxxxxxx
Skypename: impresstaylor
Windows messenger: impresstaylor@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "steven taylor" <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2010 3:25 PM
Subject: [bactttoma] Re: Adelaide airport bus information please folks.

Good question.

Well the game happens on Sunday afternoon and I would like to be there if we still choose to go on Saturday sometime.

Don't really like flying in to Melbourne after dark so Monday would be the earliest we would go back.

It may not happen that we go at all, not because of finances, just got some money I was owed and I have tickets for the game already, but if I don't use them, can sell them the usual ways.

how long will you be staying in adelaide for?