[babyasystem] Babya Corporation Newsletter-Issue 2

  • From: Babya Puzzler <babyap2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: babyasystem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 09:27:43 +1000 (EST)

Babya Corporation Newsletter-Issue 2:

Contents:

1. New Babya software

2. Babya System 11.1 status

3. What's coming in issue 3?

New Babya Software- Babya's Lucky 7 is a simulation of a lucky number slot
machine. bCal will the Babya System calendar/organiser program.

Babya System 11.1 status:

I have some great news- the next version of Babya System , v 11.1 will have
some new EXCLUSIVE Babya programs and it will also feature a better help
system. In other news, the designed for  Babya System logo program will start
in November. If you makes your own program  that you may think could suit Babya
System, you can apply for this. All you need to do is make sure it runs on
Windows 95-XP and submit via email to me  (at babyap2002@xxxxxxxxxxx). It will
be tested on my Windows 98 computer and if it works properly, you will receive
(again by email) the Designed for Babya System logo to use on your website or
in your program (such as displaying it on a splash screen).

Also this month will see the release of a brand new Babya System logo.

Coming in issue 3-November 2002:

Creating programs for Babya System, v 11.1 feature list, the future of Babya
System.

Yahoo! Messenger for SMS- Always be connected to your Messenger Friends