[b1-tennis] Re: Metro tournament entries closing date only a few days away

  • From: Nikhil Nair <nnair@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "b1-tennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <b1-tennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 16:25:07 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 9 Sep 2014, E MEADE wrote:

Hi Nikhil

First of all, I won't see you at our first tennis session in this block because
I am on holiday.

Ah, OK.  Hope you're having a great time; see you soon.

Secondly, if I decide in the next three days to enter the tournament, where do
I get the information?  I couldn't find it on
the vision4growth website unless I was looking in the wrong place.  I am not on
facebook either.

It isn't all that easy to find actully, even on the Metro site.  The page
about the tournament is at
   http://www.metroblindsport.org/newsevent.php?newseventid=681

I'll contact Alex and suggest he circulate it to the Cambridge crowd.

Cheers,

N.