[b1-tennis] Re: Metro tournament

  • From: E MEADE <emmameade571720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "b1-tennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <b1-tennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 17:18:40 +0100

Dear All

I think that this email group should remain as it is too.

I am sure we would want to wish Nikhil and Lara the best of luck for tomorrow
as they represent us in the tournament.  Look forward to hearing how you both
get on.  Hopefully we may have more people in this email group after the
tournament.

Regards,

Emma