[b1-tennis] Metro tournament

  • From: Peter Bosher <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <b1-tennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 15:57:21 +0100

Hi All,

There are only six of us in this Email group so far, but I wanted to say hello, and I thought it would be particularly useful to post before the Metro tournament this weekend.

I'm really sad not to be there, as I have a total clash of weekends, but please, if you're going, , could you tell other players about this Email group, and post back next week to let us know how the tournament went.

It would be good to know who else goes. There is a really good player called Kelly Cronin from Leeds I think, and a couple from Berkshire, with quite a few more in London,but we are all spread around the country and relatively isolated, hence the point of an Email group?

One thing that may be worth discussing: is it a good idea to have this group focus on B1 players as I originally thought, or, as there are so few of us anyway, simply widen it to VI tennis? I had the impression that we were under-represented, for example, in all the tournaments I've played so far, there hasn't been much effort to keep the noise down, which I think is so vital, and communications aren't all that good so we need other ways to hear about other tournaments, news and events. Anyway enough for now. Any thoughts anyone?

Best,

Peter

--

*******