[b1-tennis] Club Contacts

  • From: Steve Trewick <steve.trewick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: b1-tennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 15:47:23 +0000

This is a cross post from the VI Tennis UK Facebook page.

Please circulate to all your VI tennis contacts.
Hi all, we will shortly be sending out entry forms and info for the NEVITC Open
Championships 2015.
In order to make sure we reach as many players as possible, I'd like to get an
updated list of club contacts. Here's the list of clubs and contacts that I
know about. If your club, or a club that you know of, is not on this list, or
the club main contact is wrong, please either get in touch with me with contact
details or pass on this request. It may also be useful if people can post their
websites, twitter, facebook profiles, etc so that we can all keep in touch
throughout 2015. If you are an independent player with no club affiliation,
please also get in touch with your contact details. Drop us a line at
play@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
NEVITC - Wendy Glasper <https://www.facebook.com/wendy.glasper>
Metro - Amanda Green
Sussex - Paul Gillett <https://www.facebook.com/paul.gillett.96>
Leeds - Ross Bibby
York -  Andrew Crockett <https://www.facebook.com/andycrockett2606>
Cambridge - Alexander Wheen <https://www.facebook.com/alexander.wheen>/ Fiona
Musgrove <https://www.facebook.com/fiona.musgrove.9>
Sheffield - Isobel Dunn <https://www.facebook.com/isobel.dunn.5>
Berkshire - I know you're out there, shoot me a contact email.
Manchester - Same for you guys.