[b1-tennis] Re: Accessibility of IBTA rules documents

  • From: Nadeem Mughal <nadeem.dinmughal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: b1-tennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 23:16:16 +0100

Hi Nik, I've been chatting with Akita <https://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?fbid=100002089335970&click_type=buddylist#fua>from Japan and I've been told to look at badminton shoes. That is what they use out there.

Nadeem
On 09/10/2014 23:06, Nikhil Nair wrote:
No problem.

Welcome to the list, BTW!

N.

On Thu, 9 Oct 2014, Nadeem Mughal wrote:

Thanks N that's just wonderful.

Nadeem

On 09/10/2014 22:55, Nikhil Nair wrote:
Hi folks,

Just FYI, it seems the international blind tennis rules documents are,
would you believe it, 100% inaccessible: rather than containing text, they
contain graphical images of photocopies of text!

I'll ask around to see if we can get the original documents, or whether
it's going to mean getting the stuff retyped. It's not long, so retyping
might be the most sensible way forward.

Will keep you posted.

N.