[aztec-devel] Re: Welcome Vincent!

  • From: Vincent Caron <v.caron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Aztec ML <aztec-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 05 Jul 2002 16:34:23 +0200

On Fri, 2002-07-05 at 07:32, Jordan Wilberding wrote:

> The only thing I ask (as I'm sure Phil does) is that you consult the rest
> of the team before making major changes to the wx port. The reason for
> this is part of the plan of making Aztec into a wx port was so we could
> refine Aztec a bit and make it more operable in a manner we like. If you
> look back in the archives you will probably find some of our emails on the
> list about the subject.

No pb, my goal is only to 'make it work under Linux' at first. If I feel
some architectural changes would be needed (like playing with the
interfaces), I'll consult you. And I still don't really know how Aztec
works, my compile fixes were a kind of blind and systematic work :)

I won' be there this WE and I'll have to setup some new hardware around
next monday or tuesday : don't be afraid if I'm not posting for a week
or so, I'm not running away ;)

See you !