[aztec-devel] Re: Added in resizing viewports to wxAztec

  • From: "Phillip Martin" <pmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aztec-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 05:38:23 +1000

> I've found some problems while doing a build on Linux, but as far as I
> can see none of these problems are related to what you (Phil) have
> recently added..
>
> There are some thingies that should've been fixed some time ago.. I'll
> commit those changes in a few hours when I've rebooted into Windows
> again.

Sounds groovy to me. If it fixes things then it fixes things. What exactly
was broken?

> Shall I also commit the changes for making wxAztec compatible with
> wxWindows 2.3.2?
> This does mean however that you (all developers working on wxAztec)
> should update your wxWindows version to v2.3.2
> (I'm using the cvs version myself because of the better support for
> GTK+ 2.0)

Yeah go for it. I'll just go and download the most recent version. There are
some todo's aronud the place that need to be addressed because of 2.2.7
problems, so would you be able to track those down and fix thsoe as well
please?

Phil