[AZ-Observing] white tanks friday?

  • From: "Wes Edens" <edensw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 17:21:09 -0700

I can't make it to the novice meeting Saturday--it's driving me crazy that =
I can't go, so I'm thinking about going to White Tanks Friday (May 3) =
evening.  Haven't been there for astronomy before, but I understand the =
park is open until 10 (?)
Should be okay for what I want to do--mainly test out the barn door =
tracker I made.  As long as the weather looks clear enough to align the =
tracker, I'll go.
Anyone else?
If you're a ham radio operator, you'll probably find me (callsign KC7PGU) =
on 2 meters one of the White Tanks repeaters:  146.7, 145.71, or 145.39, =
(all have a down offset, no tones).  At least that's what the online =
repeaters directory says!
I plan on leaving the house about 6, to get out there at least 30 minutes =
before sundown.=20
Wes=20
edensw@xxxxxxxxxx

=20