[AZ-Observing] Re: weather for the weekend

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 06:55:13 -0700

>Well, the weather certainly looks poor for this weekend.  I would like to say
>that there will be some magical high pressure center that will swoop in and
>protect us from the evil California storm, but it doesn't look like it.

Try what I do....repeatedly say in a very calm voice...."Stars, nebulae,
clusters, galaxies, planets.  Stars, nebulae, clusters, galaxies,
planets."

I chant this mantra whenever I feel depressed about picking astronomy as
a hobby.  It seems to help.

We do live in ARIZONA, don't we? >:o

Sarcasm'R'Us
Thad