[AZ-Observing] weather for the weekend

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:34:15 -0700

Howdy all;
Well, the weather certainly looks poor for this weekend.  I would like to say
that there will be some magical high pressure center that will swoop in and
protect us from the evil California storm, but it doesn't look like it.

If Friday evening looks OK, I might make a short run to Flatiron and see if I
can get in a few hours observing before the front rolls in.  But is certainly
seems that Saturday is out of the question.

That is the best I can hope for;
Steve

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org