[AZ-Observing] weather for Sentinel, my opinion

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:55:20 -0700

Folks;

This weather system is moving fast and my opinion is that it will be OK
for Friday night and the clouds will move in for Saturday.  So, unless
things change drastically in the next 12 hours, I am going to make my
way out to Sentinel for the Friday night and see what happens for the
Saturday.

I know that the best we will probably do is a 6 out of 10 night, but I
am OK with that.

Hope to see you there;
Wishful Steve