[AZ-Observing] take me off your list

  • From: <willyr99@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 18:42:41 -0700

it's driving me CRAZY. STOP SENDING...
----- Original Message -----
From: <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Az-Observing" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 6:40 PM
Subject: [AZ-Observing] NM Weather

Ever since I started building the observatory near Datil, NM, April 1st I
have had nothing but crap weather to contend with and it still continues.
Sometime last week, it rained 3/4" here. Today it rained 1" with 1.5" of
hail. The builder who has been here 17 years says this is the wettest June
he has ever seen. Usually it is hot and dry. However, I know the crap
weather is not unique here because from what I have been reading in
Az-Observing and the Verde Valley club it has not been good in Arizona
either.
Stan
p.s., after I wrote this I saw Brian's message about a possible early
monsoon.