[AZ-Observing] supernova talk

  • From: "Christine" <shuplac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:22:47 +0000

Just wanted to remind everyone that Dr. Jeff Hester will be
speaking on Supernovae tomorrow (Wednesday) evening at 7pm
at the Arizona Science Center, as part of Adults' Night Out.

We open that evening at 5:30 pm and close at 9 pm.  We'll
also be running our Supernova! show in the planetarium at
6 and 8:15 pm.  Admission to the science center is free for
members, and a great rate ($5) for non-members and the lecture
is included with the price of admission; the planetarium
or films are an additional $3 for non-members.

And a notice of upcoming events:
our guest speaker for Adults' Night Out on November 7th is
Dr. William Stoeger, of the Vatican Observatory; it will be
on his specialty, Black Holes.

Christine Shupla
Planetarium Manager
Arizona Science Center