[AZ-Observing] Re: someone wants help

  • From: Russell Chmela~ <rchmela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:56:38 -0700

 Only in a National Enquirer kind of way. ;-)

Is he dangerous?

Hello, everyone!

I've been contacted twice by a gentleman who believes there may be some
astronomical connection to the timings of the recent terrorist attacks.  He
thinks that the dates of attacks may have been selected by the positions of
the planets and the moon in the early morning skies.  (He knows that the
planets Jupiter and Venus were lined up with the Moon on September 11th.)
He's looking for a person or people who are willing to work with him on
this.

 ----clip the rest--------

--

---