[AZ-Observing] scopes available

  • From: Dan Heim <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 12:06:08 -0700

Fellow Stargazers: Got a call today from a lady who has two old scopes
she's trying to sell. Long story short, her home is being foreclosed and
she needs to get rid of a bunch of stuff. I told her not to expect too
much for these scopes. She said the older one was "broken" but couldn't
explain exactly what was broken. The older scope is a 60s era Mayflower
40x60, and the 70s era scope is a Tasco 60x800. If anyone is interested
in these scopes, she lives near PV Mall in Phoenix. Reply to me off-list
if you're interested at my email available here:
http://www.dfacaz.org/contact.html
Thanks. Dan Heim