[AZ-Observing] Re: [sac-forum] Re: az science center hour of darkness star party

  • From: "Bill VanOrden" <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 14:14:41 -0700

I thought that was the tube LENGTH...

Beevo

-----Original Message-----
From: az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Steven Dodder
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 1:13 PM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: [sac-forum] Re: az science center hour of
darkness star party

Before you guys say anything, (Who?  US?), of course, I mean the 20".
Though I have room for a 20'.  :-)

Steve Dodder
Director, Stone Haven Observatory
President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman

> From: fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: [sac-forum] Re: az science center hour of
darkness star party
> Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 12:48:31 -0700
>

>   After the lights came back, we galloped around the skies with the 20'
for a few hours.  That was an eye opener, for sure, after so long using the
C8!