[AZ-Observing] Re: [sac-forum] MessierMarathonDinnerTicketsWillBeForSale...

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 22:50:20 -0700

Thank you Jennifer and Lori for your extra efforts. The T-shirts are
fabulous indeed, and will be on sale at the event, with any left available
at the meetings. As always, all proceeds from the sale go to the Saguaro
Astronomy Club. Thanks all for promoting and supporting amateur astronomy!
Jack Jones
SAC
Phoenix AZ