[AZ-Observing] Re: [sac-forum] It's hard to believe Pierre's been gone for 15 years...

  • From: "acrayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:26:04 -0700

Jennifer,  it is easy for me to keep track of his passing because I
purchased my 14" mirror from him a few months  before he passed away.  I
often felt a close attachment when enjoying the magnificent views of the
heavens that set of optics provided.  I'll miss that connection when Martin
is not out observing with us.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ..