[AZ-Observing] question

  • From: "azrascal" <azrascal1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 00:50:46 -0700

I'm really not trying to start a flame war here with this question, and if you
like reply to me off the digest, but I wonder how many of the people who are
into astro imaging use PCs as opposed to Apples.  If you reply, please give a
short explanation as to your preference.  Thanks in advance to all who reply.
                                         Phil S.
                                           azrascal1@xxxxxxx