[AZ-Observing] praying for some help - taking pictures of stars.

  • From: stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 22:57:36 -0700 (MST)

The following person needs some help to get some star images for his
class. It is not possible for me to help him. Maybe someone on this list
who lives in the Phoenix area can. You can gather from the messages below
what he needs and his email address is also below.
Stan

Yes, please.

 The stars that my professor
 wants me to take pictures are, are the following: Aldebaran,
 Betelgeuse, Bellatrix, Rigel, Saiph, Capella, Sirius, Polaris, Alkaid,
 Mizar, and Dubhe.

 I dont think it would matter
 who took the pictures, I just need to upload them into photoshop - do
 the B minus G values and plot them according to their actual
 temperature vs color.

 I wish it were simple.ou

 Thank you for your help.

 Also, if they could get me the images at least by Monday morning -- that
 would be phenomenal!

 -Storm.