[AZ-Observing] (no subject)

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 15:06:54 -0700

Eric similar to what David said I bet if you gave ten people the exact same
data and they processed it, they would all look a little different.

BTW I actually sharpened the core on mine a little after I took a closer look
at Bernards. One fault of mine is sometimes I tend to overcook an image when
processing it. I actually think the smart thing to do is process it and let it
sit for two days and then go back and look again.

Albert