[AZ-Observing]

  • From: "Matt Luttinen" <mluttinen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:40:05 -0700

Chuck (and anyone else who wants to meet us),

I am still game for Thursday at Flatiron. Do
you still want to meet there? I am hoping we can
get at least a group of 3 for Thursday until
say, 2:30am. With a small group we should plan
to leave for home at the same time. Let me know
what you think.

Matt