[AZ-Observing] Re: need someone to ID a light

  • From: Dan Heim <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:39:32 -0700

Yes, that is now officially Buckeye, according to her emails. But she
got nowhere with Buckeye P&Z, and said Maricopa County didn't want to
hear her complaint. That's why establishing these as mercury vapor would
be key, as it would violate ARS 49-7. They are already in violation for
lack of proper shielding, whatever type of lights they are.  -Dan Heim