[AZ-Observing] Re: need someone to ID a light

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:30:01 -0700

Dan,
Yes, those were my thoughts. She would first have to buy one and then be
able to identify the spectrum. If it was me and I had no knowledge about
light and spectra, I would not be inclined to do this. Also, what if
things get complicated by a small lamp in the fixture to give better
color rendition? Since this is a park, would not the park administrative
office know? Or maybe the city still has the permits on record she could
review. I believe this is public information.
Stan