[AZ-Observing] Re: more about those lights

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 18:51:19 -0700

Beevo,
I think your suggestion is extreme. It seems we first have to know what
are target is to diagnose the appropriate fix. To find this out I
suggest we/someone gets a huge pipe cutter and cuts down one of the
poles to investigate the lighting fixture up close. Of course, we
couldn't be certain all the fixtures are identical and so all the poles
would have to be cut down - to inspect them.
Stan