[AZ-Observing] Re: lunar x tonight

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 03:02:42 GMT

Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 Take out your telescope and look at the terminator of the
moon. The lighting will only be correct for a few hours. You will see an
obvious "X" along the terminator formed by the crater Purbach and a couple
others. It's an interesting lighting display if nothing else, kind of like
forming pictures in the clouds like many of us did as kids.
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)