[AZ-Observing] Re: greetings fellow stargazers

  • From: <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 9:53:30 -0800

Hi Dan,

Took a second to look over the web site. Very nice! Looks like you have a great
meeting area as well. Will have to take some time to look over some of the
information you have posted. Don Macoltz would love your club "loaner" scope as
he runs all his Messier Marathons in a 6" Dynascope. Look forward to hearing
from you in the discussions..

Jimmy Ray