[AZ-Observing] Re: coming back from flatiron..

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:49:44 -0700

Wes, yes I ran into the same thing on my way home.  I left the site around
12:30am and they were still there.  None of them had any lights and some were
not completely off the highway.  The highway in discussion was well before
crossing the CAP Canal.

Like you I suspect they were having an unofficial street racing competition.

BTW, sorry I missed speaking with you last night.

Clear skies,
aj