[AZ-Observing] Re: clouds

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 13:17:57 -0700

I'm in agreement with Andrew G.  From a review of the visible satellite
images the clouds seem to be coming from the north of north west and
west Phoenix is at the division between the clouds and clear sky.  The
actual line of demarcation being about Loop 101.

Just got back f rom picking up the SAC signs and lights from David
Fredericksen's house and it also looks pretty clear to the west in
support of the images.

Sooo, I'll start packing in a couple of hours.  Steve Coe and I plan on
leaving my house at 4:30pm and anyone wishing to head on out with us is
more than welcome.

Can't wait,
aj