[AZ-Observing] Re: best seeing sites and times

  • From: "Frank Kraljic" <FJKraljic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:56:04 -0700

In the few times I've gone to Eagle Eye, the seeing has been decent,
warranting magnifications over 250x.  However, the most consistent good
seeing (4 on the Pickering scale; ~400-550x) has been from my home in
Scottsdale.  I also find the summer months better than our winters, and
obviously when the monsoon does not interfere.

-FRANK