[AZ-Observing] bad weather

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:58:54 -0700

   Ok, so if it is true that astro purchases equals bad weather, then
what is the penalty for buying the projector for the club. Should I
cancel the order and return the money to Al? Or take the projector to
sentinel and attach a lighting rod? My wife still thinks that
we are crazy to blame the rain on people who buy astro goodies. However
she still thinks the size does not matter when I tell her that a larger
scope would make me happier.

   Stop the madness! Before she believes, and will not allow me to buy
any new toys. Only yesterday she told me that an equatorial
platform would create a volcano in downtown Phoenix. Do you see what all
this talk has done to an normal sane woman. She has
found another way to discourage me from buying new toys.

Clear Skies (and no troll under my scope)

Andrew Goodwin

PS  sorry for sounding off,  I can't stand the weather thing.