[AZ-Observing] Re: az-observing Digest V7 #250

  • From: "Spencer, Darrell" <DSpencer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:56:50 -0700

As a novice trying to visualize the use of a "Blink Comparator" can
someone correct me if I'm wrong:

The device (either old-school or new) simply switches or "blinks"
between frames so positions of objects can be compared.

Is this its usage?

Thanks (and sorry for wanting to confirm what seems intuitive),

Darrell Spencer