[AZ-Observing] Re: astro advice needed

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:33:12 -0700

Jack has one and I have one, (that needs some work on the super-massive base).
Steve DodderPresident, Saguaro Astronomy ClubDirector, Stone Haven Observatory
fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman> From:
stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx> To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re:
astro advice needed> Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:17:15 -0700> > Stan;> > I know
that SAC has a small scope that you can use for the duration. => Maybe> you can
pick it up when you get with Jennifer. I don't know which => officer> of the
club has it at this time.> > Clear skies;> Steve Coe> > > -----Original
Message-----> From: az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of stanfm@xxxxxxx> Sent:
Friday, June 13, 2008 7:52 AM> To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[AZ-Observing] astro advice needed> > Looking for advice...