[AZ-Observing] Yet another weather discussion

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 23:58:50 -0700

Hello all;

Well, here we are looking at another forecast for weekend rain when we
want to go scopin'..ridiculous.

In the hope that the storm front will go through quickly, I would make a
short run to Flatiron for a one-nighter on Saturday.  But, it seems that
a long weekend will involve some precipitation.  Not for me.

Is it the harpies who torment unlucky people for a very long time?
Maybe they have taken over the weather?

Just a thought;
Steve Coe