[AZ-Observing] Year-In-Review

  • From: "Ketelsen, Dean A - (ketelsen)" <ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 01:16:56 +0000

Hi All-

I try not to spam your mailboxes with my occasional posts you might find
interesting. I figure if you are interested, you already read our lil' blog.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know I did a year-end review with the highlights
of our year, astronomically, but also friends, family and travel too. Have a
great start to your 2016 - keep looking up!

www.theketelsens.blogspot.com

-Dean--