[AZ-Observing] Wish list for Santa

  • From: edwin hubble <hubble_edwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, taaaforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, anahinovoa@xxxxxxxxx, j.finol@xxxxxxx, jorgeIEEE <jsitke@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:58:26 -0800 (PST)

First of all my thanks to all who contribute

great images to the lists. You make my day !

Thank you.
---
Second, next December we all need to send an

urgent request to Santa for another nice

bright comet, with great streamers or

isochrones or whatever they call the

beautiful stuff.
As soon as possible !!
---
Third, it has to be visible from Arizona.

This simply was not fair playing !
With my deteriorating eyesight, I could not

even think of looking that close to the Sun.

I never saw the thing !!!
---
My third request to Santa will be for a

nicely equipped, remotely operated 16 inch,

somewhere in those great observing sites

they have in Chile, at 15000 feet, for use

by everybody in the lists.
---
That would have saved me hours scouring the

net to find  a few half decent pictures of

the comet !!
---
Respectfully,

Anon V. H. Humorist