[AZ-Observing] Re: Winter Milky Way - Auriga to Canis Major

  • From: "djwrigley@xxxxxxxx" <djwrigley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 14:32:12 GMT

Jeremy,
I think that is a stunningly accurate depiction of that region of the sky.
Star placement and colors are right on.  Photographs that show the Milky Way in
any detail tend to show many more stars than are actually visible to the naked
eye.  Outstanding job!
I'd be curious to know what type of materials you used to produce this image
Don Wrigley