[AZ-Observing] Re: Why the Little Dob Too

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:34:21 -0700

Kimball;

I think that you have two terrific telescopes from the little I have
been able to use them.  I look forward to a trip to dark skies (who
doesn't?) and we can try them both out.

I do think that both will fit onto the sail boat with no problem and it
is possible that on some of the small islands you would pull into, you
would have the largest telescopes for miles around;-)

Waiting for a test run;
Steve